- It is made from clear, medical-grade plastic, so it is invisible when worn.
- The shape of the aligner dictates where force is directed, allowing the teeth to be moved quickly and precisely.
- The aligners are removable, which makes eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing easy.
- Patients are given multiple aligners at a time, so they can make adjustments by swapping them out; as a result there are fewer appointments.
- The plastic is smooth, resulting in little to no irritation of the mouth. It is proven effective.
Invisalign® First Invisalign® Teen Invisalign® Adult
Clear and Metal Braces
- It is an intra-oral scanner that captures thousands of small images of the dental anatomy, including the mouth, teeth, and gums.
- These thousands of pictures are assembled into a highly accurate 3D model.
- The laser used is completely safe, using low-grade radiation for imaging.
- From start to finish, the process takes about 10 minutes.
- Once done, the 3D model can be used to diagnose oral health issues and plan treatment.