- It is made from clear, medical-grade plastic, so it is invisible when worn.
- The shape of the aligner dictates where force is directed, allowing the teeth to be moved quickly and precisely.
- The aligners are removable, which makes eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing easy.
- Patients are given multiple aligners at a time, so they can make adjustments by swapping them out; as a result there are fewer appointments.
- The plastic is smooth, resulting in little to no irritation of the mouth.
- It is proven effective.
Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign; find out if you are by scheduling a consultation.